Below I’ve indicated the timestamps for when AwayFind, email productivity, and Bootstrap Maryland are discussed…so you can dive right in. After the videos are also some recent links, like being in Gartner’s 2009 Cool Vendor Report : ).
Robert Scoble Interview on Scobleizer TV
- 00:30: Continuous Partial Interruptions
- 1:31: Difference between AwayFind and the Vaynerchuk/Ferriss approach
- 5:30: What I’m working on for the future—understanding different channels
- 6:55: What sucks about Twitter and lack of chat, being used for support, etc
- 11:17 Bootstrap Maryland discussion
Note: After this interview, I was also on air for a longer discussion with Robert Scoble and Dave McClure. It was an excellent discussion of the state of the venture market (mostly just Dave sharing, because Dave knows it better than anyone). Robert’s blog post and video are here.
Greg Cangialosi Interview on Blue Sky Factory TV
- 11:30 My interview starts
- 16:20 How to better manage when we check email
- 21:00 I explain how I go through my day
- 30:45 Bootstrap Maryland discussion
- 48:15 My interview ends (stay on for email marketing tips)
AwayFind Around Town
- Gartner Research: Cool Vendors in Project and Program Management, 2009
- The Digital Marketer: Four Tools to Manage Your Calls
- Summit Daily News: Technology Solution of the Week: AwayFind
- Tokyo Beer & Blog Meetup with AwayFind
- San Francisco Meetup at House of Shields (Facebook)
We’ll soon be back with our regularly scheduled programming, like an upcoming post on “Action Tweeting” : ). Cheers!